The iPhone can be a pain because it always seems to run out of juice easily. Here are ways to increase battery life:
1. Turn on Auto brightness to let the gadget adjust to light settings and go on a lower brightness level when the surrounding light is dark.
2. Reduce brightness. Go to settings and lower your brightness level.
3. Turn off the parallax effect. There’s a feature in the iPhone that makes the app icons nudge each other at the slightest movement. It’s cool but you don’t need it. Turn it off.
4. Another thing you can turn off is the Dynamic background. Again it allows your interface to respond to you fancifully but also works your battery hard.
5. Kill BlueTooth and WiFi.
6. Turn off Location Services and, while you’re at it, GPS. If it’s cool, it eats up battery life!